Alexis Morgan Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Paladins

2 posters

Go down

The Paladins Empty The Paladins

Post  Delilah Mon Nov 15, 2010 3:32 pm

They fight a secret battle - this is the forum to discuss those modern men who come back from the dead and aren't "fang boys"

Delilah
Chairman of the Regents

https://alexismorganfans.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

The Paladins Empty Re: The Paladins

Post  Guest Fri Nov 26, 2010 2:06 pm

Dark Protector was the first book I read by Alexis Morgan and this series had me hooked from the very beginning. I can't decide which one is my favorite.

Back to top Go down

The Paladins Empty Happily Ever After or Just Temporary?

Post  Denise Thu Dec 30, 2010 2:47 pm

I have one question that has been on my mind since I began reading the series. Will Ms. Morgan ever resolve the issue of the Paladins living pretty much forever and their wives aging and dying? It is the one thing that makes me sad every time I read one of the novels. I know it is not an issue at this part of the story, but I just cannot help thinking what will happen in the future of these character's stories who have fought so hard for so long, finally got brave enough to follow their hearts only to lose their wives and still continue to live in heartache. Has that issue been addressed before by Ms. Morgan?

Denise
Being Recruited

Back to top Go down

Post  Delilah Thu Dec 30, 2010 4:48 pm

Denise,

Actually Paladins aren't immortal. Yes they come back from death but each time they lose a little of their humanity until finally they get a needle full of toxins. Fortunately the only time that's happened was in Dark Protector and off page. Trahearn almost got the needle in Dark Defender but Brenna brought him back. I also firmly believe that any of the Paladins who have a wife/girlfriend/fiance will stop trying to hold on to their humanity.

Delilah
Chairman of the Regents

https://alexismorganfans.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum