Alexis Morgan Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

First Book, Starting Date and Schedule

2 posters

Go down

First Book, Starting Date and Schedule Empty First Book, Starting Date and Schedule

Post  Delilah Wed Nov 17, 2010 11:42 pm

The Book Club will start with Dark Protector on January 19th. The 19th is a Wednesday - unless the majority say that's a bad night. We'll start at 8PM Eastern time. (Since I know a lot of you are NCIS fans.)

Dark Protector - Devlin and Laurel:
Jan 19 - Chapters 1-3
Jan 22 - Chapters 2-6
Feb 2 - Chapters 3-9
Feb 9 - Chapters 10-12
Feb 16 - Chapters 13-Epilogue
Feb 23 - General Discussion about the book

Dark Defender - Blake and Brenna.
March 2 - Chapters 1-3

Last edited by Delilah on Sun Dec 05, 2010 4:51 pm; edited 1 time in total

Delilah
Chairman of the Regents

https://alexismorganfans.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

First Book, Starting Date and Schedule Empty Re: First Book, Starting Date and Schedule

Post  Guest Fri Nov 26, 2010 2:11 pm

Sounds good to me. that puts about 2 am for me but I will get on and check out the posts and respond when I get up. Razz

Back to top Go down

First Book, Starting Date and Schedule Empty Re: First Book, Starting Date and Schedule

Post  Sue V Mon Jan 17, 2011 7:29 pm

*sigh* 8 pm EST means 5 pm PST and I'm just getting off duty and leaving post (if I'm lucky). With a nearly 1 hour commute, I'm thinking I won't be doing much contributing. But I'll be reading the posts when I get time. Everyone have a great time!

Sue V
Being Recruited

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down