Alexis Morgan Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dark Protector Chapters 1-3 January 19, 2011

4 posters

Go down

Dark Protector Chapters 1-3 January 19, 2011 Empty Dark Protector Chapters 1-3 January 19, 2011

Post  Delilah Thu Nov 18, 2010 10:55 am

Questions for Discussion:

A-ha moment (Something you caught this time you'd missed previously):
Favorite Quote:
Favorite Minor Character:
LOL moment?
Favorite Moment:
Least Favorite Moment:
Romantic Moment:
Favorite Visual:
Foreshadowing:
Songs That Fit:

Bonus:

Further discussion?

Delilah
Chairman of the Regents

https://alexismorganfans.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Dark Protector Chapters 1-3 January 19, 2011 Empty Re: Dark Protector Chapters 1-3 January 19, 2011

Post  Delilah Wed Jan 19, 2011 2:59 pm

How this works. Tonight we'll be kind of loose. But once we start I'll ask each of the questions in order. It's best to have the answers ready in a text file so you can copy and paste the answers. After we get through the questions anything about the chapters is fair game. Try to keep your answers limited to what is in this book, as I'm trying to get a friend here and she hasn't read them yet.

Delilah
Chairman of the Regents

Back to top Go down

Dark Protector Chapters 1-3 January 19, 2011 Empty Re: Dark Protector Chapters 1-3 January 19, 2011

Post  CarrieT Wed Jan 19, 2011 3:54 pm

Aha Moment: There were no aha moments for me when I re read these chapters.

Favortie Quote: " Give'em hell." said by Devlin as Dr young makes upan excuse as towhy she missed her check in.

Favorite Minor Character: DJ, hes always calling everyone an idiot, at least when it comes to computers.

LOL Moment: I always lol when I read the part where Devlin tells Dr. Young that everything is in working order and he drops the balnket to really show her that everything is working.

Favortie Moment: Laruel's mom tries to set her up with a local doctor so that she can move back home even though Laruel is happy where she is at.

Least Favorite Moment: When we are introduced to Col. Kincade. To put it mildly he is and a%%hole.

Romantic Moment: It has to be where Delvin and Laruel are making out in the brain scan room.

Favorite Visual: The Prologue, how it sets up the story and flows into the opening scene of the frist chapter. I can see it. Evryday people walking down the street and these men blending in so natrually that you never know that when they answer thier cell phones they go below and fight for us. Its like the many soldiers, police, firefighters, paramedics that answer the call to serve others. Then it goes in to the scene where we see the price paid by these warriors. Its really beautiful to seee in my minds eye.

Forshadowing: I can see some foreshadowing with SGT Purefoy's reaction to the Paladians and to Devlin. Plus now that I have read it agian I can where there is also things going on with Col. Kincade.

Songs that fit: not excatly sure if I can find any songs that fit. I will think on it some more.

CarrieT
Being Recruited

Back to top Go down

Post  Delilah Wed Jan 19, 2011 9:22 pm

I'm so sorry guys! I totally lost track of time! We'll do 1-6 next week - forgive me?

Delilah
Chairman of the Regents

Back to top Go down

Post  nightsmusic Wed Jan 19, 2011 9:26 pm

Don't apologize! It's hard when you're just starting out. Besides, I finally got most of my stuff reloaded again late last night so I need a couple days to re-read and formulate my answers. One through six next week is good. Very Happy
nightsmusic
nightsmusic
Being Recruited

Back to top Go down

Post  CaronCae Wed Jan 19, 2011 10:27 pm

I'll forgive you if you'll forgive me. Once a month my M-i-L has to have blood drawn for tests, she wasn't ready to leave to go to the lab until after 7. We didn't get home until 8:40. Shocked So. . . .
I'm working next Wed. night, but will post answers.
D, this is a great thing you're doing! sunny Hang in there!

CaronCae
Being Recruited

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down